[hylafax-users] transfering Hylafax to new system and other queries

Is the only directory I need to copy across
/var/spool/hylafax to save all old info?

Also I want to limit outgoing batches to 8.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday, if
possible with the ability to override for one off manual faxes...
Any unsent 'bulk' priority faxes are held until the next day etc... until the
whole batch is sent (which could take a few days for larger batches).

Last of all is there a way to queue jump faxes? Say I have a batch of
x-thousand faxes, this takes a whole to send, but I may have a one off I want
to send now.