[hylafax-users] MIME Conversion issues

I am trying to use Hylafax with faxmail and MIME Convertion of word documents

here is the command line that works for me:

oowriter -invisible "macro:///blah.blah.saveaspdf(/path/to/my/file.*)"

it produces a good quality conversion of rtf or word documents to PDF

but with the mime conversion, it says on page http://www.hylafax.org/content/Email_to_Fax_Gateway  that you pass the file as $1 and expect the output on standard out.  I am unsure at this point if OOWriter with macros can put this on standard out..., it saves the coverted file to /path/to/my/file.doc, is there a way to get the %i %o functionality of typerules so that I can deal with the files that are created?  I am unsure of exactly how this works.

thanks,

Neal

--

This message from ORIX Australia might contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,

immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Please inform the sender if you do not wish to receive future
communications by email.

ORIX handles personal information according to a Privacy Policy that is
consistent with the National Privacy Principles. Please let us know if
you would like a copy. It is also available at http://www.orix.com.au .