From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Andrew Rinaldi
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3:39 PM
To: George H
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Hardware suggestions to get Hylafax
running?

George H wrote:
> Brooktrout also requires you to install a software licence key to
> enable features on the hardware.. don't like that at all. I did find
> Multitech's MultiModem II rather interesting. A few hundred bucks for
> it and you got a pretty reliable modem. You could get a few of those
> for the price of 1 fax board.

Sure, you can invest in old hardware and ten year old chipsets... but is
that really what you want if this is an important deployment ?  Where is
the HylaFAX support or regular fax firmware upgrades ?

Regards

Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Developer Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | UK +44 8458 909438
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com