Re: [hylafax-users] No response to PPS repeated 3 times

Atis Lezdins wrote:
Thanks for this test. Can you also send your Hylafax config for IAXmodem?

It's attached.

I see that my IAXmodem probably needs some upgrade.. I also wonder if
it's desirable to have "nojitterbuffer"?

Try it and see.

Thanks,

Lee.
CountryCode:		1
AreaCode:		111
FAXNumber:		+1.111.222.3333
LongDistancePrefix:	1
InternationalPrefix:	011
DialStringRules:	etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:		1
TracingMask:		0x10
SessionTracing:		0xFFF
RecvFileMode:		0600
LogFileMode:		0600
DeviceMode:		0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:	1
SpeakerVolume:		off
GettyArgs:		"-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:	"1112223333"
TagLineFont:		etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:		"From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:		200
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:		Class1		# use this to supply a hint

ModemResetCmds:		AT+VCID=1	# enables CallID display

Class1AdaptRecvCmd:	AT+FAR=1
Class1TMConnectDelay:	400		# counteract quick CONNECT response
#Class1RMQueryCmd:	"!24,48,72,96"	# V.17 fast-train recv doesn't work well

CallIDPattern:          "NMBR="
CallIDPattern:          "NAME="
CallIDPattern:		"ANID="
CallIDPattern:          "NDID="
# Uncomment these if you really want them, but you probably don't.
#CallIDPattern:          "DATE="
#CallIDPattern:          "TIME="

#Class1ECMSupport:	no

SaveRawImage: yes