Re: [hylafax-users] attn: Lee, adding Jpeg support

Michael Hallager wrote:
I have used these patches now with LibTIFF 3.7.2 and it appears to work, in so far as it declares that is accepts MH, MR, MMR, Jbig and Jpeg color,
though nobody has replied to my request to send a color test fax so I can confirm if it is working.

What's your number? I'll send you a color fax.

I have noted that the Jbig patch needs to be applied first.

Quite possibly, yes.

I'm still holding out for color sending though....

Someday. :-)