Re: [hylafax-users] attn: Lee, adding Jpeg support

> You really need to use the patches from the SRPM on the Sourceforge
> site.  That's where I'm maintaining it... until I can get things
> upstreamed.

I have used these patches now with LibTIFF 3.7.2 and it appears to work, in so
far as it declares that is accepts MH, MR, MMR, Jbig and Jpeg color,
though nobody has replied to my request to send a color test fax so I can
confirm if it is working.

I have noted that the Jbig patch needs to be applied first.

I installed a color fax program on my laptop (the only computer I have running
Windows) though the built in modem is rubbish, it doesn't work properly.

I'm still holding out for color sending though....

Michael