From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nacef L
Sent: 08 January 2008 22:24
To: andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Modem gets wedged after receiving a fax

Hi all,

Sorry I forgot to mention the Fax model. Actually I am working with a brand
new D-LINK DFM-562E modem. Before that I have tried a US Robotics Sportster
Flash. And I had the same problem. That's what made me buy the new D-LINK.
Actually I am testing these modems on a HP Proliant ML150 G3 server running
CentOS 5, and I have tested these modems before on an IBM e-Series and they
just worked fine for days along.

Can someone guide me through detecting the firmware version and how to
upgrade it.

Thks to all