Re: [hylafax-users] what is an acceptable rate of failure ?

Your absolutely right on how we should test it. Though I can only
influence the faxserver itself and the modem used. Hmm I'd probably
have to build another faxserver for testing and somehow get it on a
POTS (which in my field requires a bunch of paper work :(

Anyways I can check the recvstats for all the lines and compare the
errors per page between the lines and come out with some percentages.
I think maybe I was doing my stats wrong as well (after reading Lee's
mail).

We're still deciding on how to setup more faxservers and I will
contact you as soon as I get my green light. There's a bunch of
paperwork and convincing to do before we start ordering ;)

--
"Nothing is impossible for the person that doesn't have to do it"
"The probability of anything happening is in inverse ratio to its desirability"