From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George H
Sent: 04 January 2008 16:24
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] what is an acceptable rate of failure ?

I looked all over the net on this and can't find anything.
Just what is an acceptable rate of failure when sending/recieving faxes?

I have hylafax+ on 4 lines and using xferfaxlog for the stats I calculated
we have an average of 86.46% rate of receiving faxes. We're talking about
maybe 40,000 incomming calls in total.

To me an error is any report from hylafax of an Exx error.
Success is one where the REASON field in empty.

Also I should mention I live in a country where the phone lines arn't
exactly perfect. So would there be anything published about it.

--
"Nothing is impossible for the person that doesn't have to do it"
"The probability of anything happening is in inverse ratio to its