[hylafax-users] Email Templates

I’m not quite up to scratch on some of the terminologies, so bear with me….

I have my faxes coming in quite nicely and can alter the format of the email to almost exactly what I need, but I’ve been asked if I can include the Senders machine ID in the subject of the email.

I currently get the remote machine’s number in the header, but I know I do receive the ID because the fax has it at the top

I think the header of the fax page is formatted in the config.ttyXX file & looks like this

TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"

Question is – how do I get what %%l represents into the email header?

I’ve tried

$CIDNUMBER

$CALLID1

$CALLID2

All empty

$SENDER, like I said only has the number

Anybody know ?

Thanks

James S

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions