[hylafax-users] How to Queue SNPP messages

Hi,

How can I queue all incoming SNPP messages, instead of waiting
for the "250 Message processing completed" acknowledgement ?

I know, I can do this by issuing "SITE JQUEUE yes" after the LOGIn directive.
But, my client scripts/programs do not have a way to issue these directives.
So, I want to enable this option by default for all incoming requests.

I tried enabling "QueueSend: yes" in /sendpage.conf and /hyla.conf as
indicated in the man pages and none of these seem to work.

Thanks
Anand

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions