Re: [hylafax-users] Cannot enable DynamicConfig

Andrew Rinaldi wrote:
Hi Rupert,

You may want to have a think about which board to invest in.... given that
'Dialogic' now own the Brooktrout (Cantata), Eicon, and Dialogic (Intel) fax
board families I guess it's possible that they won't want to support all
three architectures in future.
The obvious strategy would be to dump all but one of their lines. With these lines being totally incompatible, though, such a move would badly upset the VARs deep into the loosing cards. Dialogic kept their original stuff and the (really really crappy) Gammafax stuff they bought running in parallel for years. I suspect the same will happen now..... and they'll play a guessing game over which will eventually be dropped. :-)

Steve