[hylafax-users] Cannot enable DynamicConfig

Hello,

I'm pretty new to Hylafax. Installed it on Debian Etch, following the Debian howto at
http://www.debianhowto.de/doku.php/de:howtos:sarge:hylafax_avm_isdn

Using a AVM B1 PCI 4.0.
Everything went smooth, sending and receiving faxes works. (And the flexibility of FaxDispatch is awesome. Adding LDAP support was a breeze)

But DynamicConfig has me absolutely frustrated. I just can't get the script to execute, and I don't no why. I feel dumb, as extensive googling suggests that I'm the only person on this planet with that problem.

Where exactly do I have to insert the 'DynamicConfig:' option?
I assume that config.faxCAPI was the right file?
I tried putting it everywhere: at the top of the file, in the faxCAPI subsection, and in the controller subsubsection.

I tried putting the script itself in /etc/hylafax, in /var/spool/hylafax/etc, and in /etc.

The script is world-executable.

All config files were copied from /etc/hylafax to /var/spool/hylafax/etc before restarting the daemons. -- even tried restarting the server just in case.

The first line of the script writes a temp file (so I could check if it's running), but that file never shows up. So I assume the script is never executed.

Thanks a lot to anybody who can help me out with this.

Rupert

Here a some details: