From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hans Bernard
Sent: 10 December 2007 13:50
To: Lee Howard
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] No Local Dialtone intermittend

Hi Lee,

I tested the AT command in minicom and get the following

AT
OK
ATX3DT0024164222
NO CARRIER
ATX3DT,,0,,024164222
NO CARRIER

The number you see is a DID test line so it should at least ring my test
phone

I also tried to add pauses before and after the Leading zero

Kind regards,

Hans Bernard, MCP
Associate Systems Administrator
Global Central Labs at PPD