[hylafax-users] No carrier detect with multifunctional modem

Hi all,

I have a problem with hylafax 4.2, when it try to send a fax to a modem that responding without "whistle". In this case, Hylafax return "no carrier detect".

How to force hylafax to send a "whistle" or force data send ? because I Think that other side fax not switch to correct functionality for receive my fax.

Thanks

(sorry for my bad english)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions