[hylafax-users] T38Modem - testing modems

Hello,

When I try to test the modems internally, ttyx0 to ttyx1, using sendfax, I get 'no carrier detected'.

All the processes are running T38modem, hfaxd, faxq.  Faxstat show scheduler as 'running' and modems as 'running and idle'.

t38modem is routing all to 127.0.0.1, temporarily.

The command line for sendfax I am using is 'sendfax -n -h ttyx0@ -d 12342342345 /usr/test.pdf'

I understand that 'no carrier detected' means that there is no dial tone.

I have been working on this for the past couple of days and I have not gotten any further.

Is there another way to test the modems?
Do I have to alter the config.ttyx0 and config.ttyx1 files?

I really would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,

Jennifer C. Eyrich |Network Administrator
Resnick Amsterdam Leshner, PC | 653 Skippack Pike, Suite 300 |Blue Bell, Pa 19422
Phone - 215.628.8080  x139 | Fax - 215.628.4752 |Website -
www.ral-cpa.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions