Re: [hylafax-users] CALLID modification in DynamicConfig script

Yves Carlier wrote:
At this moment I try to solve the problem by treat the "garbage" as part of the DID in the routing. This will work
if indeed the prefixed info is consistently the same, although to me it does not feel like a "nice" solutions. I really
would have liked the real DID in the routing setup, but I can live with it....

Well, whatever logic you wanted to employ in DynamicConfig can still be employed in FaxDispatch to "strip" out the garbage from the DID before routing. (The difference being that the logs and the TIFF tags (i.e. 'faxinfo' output) will show you the garbage still.)

Even if the garbage is somewhat variable you can still employ whatever logic you were going to employ to make sure that the routing works as you need.

Thanks,