From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Rich
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:39 PM
To: hylafax-users
Subject: [hylafax-users] java equivalent of faxstat

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a java GUI equivalent of faxstat.  I want to install a sort
of monitor app on various machines so users don't have to call me to ask me
why their fax hasn't been sent yet.  I'm thinking that a little monitor app
that displays the output of 'faxstat -sl' would be just the ticket.  Does
such an app exist?  If not, does the gnu.hylafax java API have methods for
getting that information?  I don't mind writing the monitor app myself.

James Rich

It's not the software that's free; it's you.
 	- billyskank on Groklaw