[hylafax-users] Working config for Digi Acceleport RAS?

Hi, I've been struggling with a couple of Digi Acceleport RAS 8 boards with not much luck so far.

Class 1 mode always seems to fail in misterious ways, mostly with failed speed training messages. I've read in the mailing list archives these boards are not so happy working in Class 1, so I tried class 2 and 2.0:

Class 2 / 2.0 always fails with a "Failed from +FK or <CAN>".

Tried sending to different modems and even between ports of the same board trough our local PBX.

Digi's support has not been very helpful (Took them 5 days to point me to a knowledge base article I told them I had already read), so I'm hoping someone here has a working config for these boards.

Any pointers will be very appreciated :-)