[hylafax-users] Gfax view/print sometimes reads

Yup,  This is an office fax and pretty busy (and very necessary for the business) AND this a real opportunity to move a whole business over to linux if this works well (And one aspect - faxes from our branch office - works much much better than the WinFax Pro on the XP Box)  So,   if I do the root chmod, the fax will print, but it almost makes us look 'hokey'?

Thanks for thinking and providing any help that you can.