[hylafax-users] How to send faxmail html messages ?

I have a reliable Hylafax server 4.4.3 under MacOSX.
Mail to fax gateway is working ok. I can send plain text mails and attach pdf documents from mail client software, but i want to send html mail messages. I have been looking in www.hylafax.org for instructions but I can' find clear literature about how to get this. Anybody can point me where to look ?

Thank you in advance

xavier

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions