[hylafax-users] Is there a T.38 related mailing list?

Hi all,

The t38modem mailing list was about the only T.38 related list around. Now openh323.org has vanished, that list seems to have vanished with it. Does anyone know of a current forum for discussing T.38 issues?

I am finding a lot of interworking problems as I try to polish my T.38 terminal and gateway code. A number of these problem T.38 implementations appear to have been through the testing they do at Commetrex. While that is a noble attempt at promoting compliance, it really don't track the behaviour of T.38 implementations through a lifetime of revisions. It seems vital to log the exact hardware and software revision you test against, when recording what works and what doesn't.

Regards,
Steve