Re: [hylafax-users] faxing over sip

I'm fed up with hearing that Fax over IP doesn't work at all:

Talking about my own experience (I'm not an expert and have not very
knowledge about these protocols),
I only have setup the HylaFAX server and all related to this box, all
about lan/wan, lines, etc. is anothers' job, this is my scenario:

I have setup HylaFAX 4.3.2 (by the moment only for receiving) with t38modem.
I have the Fax server in the headquarters of the company, right now
there are 40 fax numbers in a building 30kms far and 100 offices
around the country, most of them, more than 200kms far. I received
about 800-1000 faxes/day, from monday to friday and from 8:00-19:00
mainly. 35984 pages/month.
We need the best quality, and all of them are of the gratest importance.
I setup it in August, and from then to right now it's working wihtout
any problem.

It is working FoIP? It's a reality? Of course yes.

--
FAP