Re: [hylafax-users] compiling error for 5.1.11

Lee Howard typed (on Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 10:07:07PM -0800):
> Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:
>> But: I installed those 5.1.11 binaries on my machine and on a customer's
>> machine, and my customer's machine cannot send me a fax:
>>
>> 	faxstat -s on the sender complains about "No receiver protocol".
>> 	xferlog on the receiver complains about "No sender protocol".
>>
> This means that the two aren't "hearing" each other.  The sender cannot
> hear fax signalling from the receiver and vice-versa.  Start by figuring
> out which one of the two is the culprit by testing with some other
> known-good equipment between them.

I tried all over again. and have 5.1.11 on my customer's site quite able
to talk to my own site running 5.1.11.

As I think about it, with a bit less vodka in me, yesterday's problems
are likely due to my failure to run faxsetup after installing 5.1.11
binaries on top of a running 5.1.10 suite.

--
JP