Re: [hylafax-users] PDF conversions to PS with embedded images

Hi Aidan,

Thank you for the pointers, I will try the Apple LaserWriter printer
range and attempt to compile version 8.60 of ghostscript )on Solaris) to
see if that will fix my problem.

Thank you for the pointers, much appreciated.

Thanks
Bruce