Re: [hylafax-users] R: Re: How to use "ARIAL" font in hylafax

Yea when you have a font fully included in a ps file it's a huge block of data easily recognizable if you have it open in a text editor. Most applications that can create pdf's in doze can include the fonts used with an option set during the export. Use pdftops in linux to get your ps.