originale----
Da: hylafaxuser@xxxxxxx
Data: 12-nov-2007 3.21 PM
A:
"piecla@xxxxxx"<piecla@xxxxxx>, <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Ogg: Re:
[hylafax-users] How to use &quot;ARIAL&quot; font in hylafax

Am Montag
12 November 2007 schrieb piecla@xxxxxx:
> I have this problem: I create
a document using MS Word and the font
> "ARIAL"; but when I send fax,
the font changes (I don't know what font
> hylafax uses). Why? Can I
specify which fonts hylafax has to use?
> Thanks in advance for your
reply

I assume that has to do with the font conversion that your fax-
program
performs. Talking about MS-Word, I assume you use Windows. So
your
hylafax-printer will most likely use ghostscript to convert your
output to
Postscript, before it is sended to the hylafax-server. Which
means that you
need to check the font conversion in ghostscript.

HTH
Mx