Re: [hylafax-users] Faxmail issues

Faxmail was never really intended to ignore the email and not generate a cover page. I have posted several copies of my modified version of a script Lee has on his support site that can be made to do this. I'll be posting an updated version in a couple days when I'm less occupied

Gianfranco Bartolini wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to use faxmail with hylafax 4.3.3 on a CentOS 5, using only pdf
attachments

I'd like to understand some points that are unclear for me:

1) faxmail no more ignore the html part of the body message as in previous
versions, causing troubles with the cover page. Is something changed?

2) is it possible to disable the generation of the cover page, sending by
fax only the attachment(s)?

3) the return email for notify receipt always contains two attachments, one
for the cover page and one for the remaining pages. Is it possible to have
only a single attachment containing all sent pages?

4) in the same return email, the first attachment regarding the sent cover
page does not contain the first two lines, that are trimmed out. Is this a
bug?

Thanks in advance for your help

--
Bye