Re: [hylafax-users] More info :Re: no cover sheet

From the friendly `man faxmail`:
CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS
       faxmail    reads    configuration    information    from    the   files
       /usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf,   /usr/local/lib/fax/faxmail.conf,    and
       ~/.hylarc;  in  that order.

(snip)

       The configuration parameters are explained below.  Most parameters cor-
       respond to a command line option.  Parameter values identified above as
       inches are converted according to the conventions described above.

       AutoCoverPage  Control whether or not a  cover  page  is  automatically
                      generated for each job.

I'd try adding

AutoCoverPage: No

to faxmail.conf per above. There may be an issue as to whether it runs in the chroot or not. It won't hurt to create the usr/local/lib/fax/faxmail.conf in the chroot in addition to to /usr .... just in case. My chroot does not have a usr/ ...., anyway.

--Dave