Re: [hylafax-users] no cover sheet

Yes...Equivalent to the -n option on the command line.

If you don't want to continually use if from the command line, then the AutoCoverPage goes into one of the configuration files (not sure which one offhand - it lists the possibilities below) - here is an old man page extract..

CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS
     sendfax reads configuration information from the files     /usr/local/lib/fax/hfaxd.conf, /usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf,
     /usr/local/lib/fax/sendfax.conf, and ~/.hylarc; in that     order, with later-read settings superceding any that may
     have been previously read.  Configuration files follow the     conventions described in hylafax-client(1).  The following
     configuration parameters are recognized.  Parameters marked

     Tag                              Type               Default              Description
     AutoCoverPage    boolean            Yes                  automatically generate cover page

Hope this helps,

Bruce Whittaker,
Email : bwhittak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave Forrest <drf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/11/2007 11:17

Please respond to
Dave Forrest <drf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bruce Whittaker <bwhittak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [hylafax-users] no cover sheet

From the sendfax man page:
The configuration parameters are explained below.   Certain  configura-
tion  parameters,  notably  those  for setting strings on automatically
generated cover pages, are defined mainly for use by other HylaFAX pro-
grams that share common code used by sendfax.

AutoCoverPage   Control  whether  or  not a cover page is automatically
generated for each job.  (Equivalent to the -n option.)