[hylafax-users] /dev/ttyUSB0 & multiline system.

Shalom everyone !
I'm using hylafax-5.1.8-1 on a Fedora 7 machine, and I have one issue to report and one question.
The issue :
I've connected a serial modem using a USB2Serial cable, which device is called /dev/ttyUSB0.
When running faxaddmodem on /dev/ttyUSB0 it works fine, but faxstat -s never shows that modem.
to bypass that I had to " ln ttyUSB0 ttyS5" in /dev, and rename config.ttyUSB0 to config.ttyS5. this way everything works.
Is that a problem or an issue with hylafax ?

Seconds question :
After adding a new modem (to the total of two) is there anything I need to do to make the two service the regular fax queue ?

Thanks in advance,

            Eliran.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions