Re: [hylafax-users] Reject incoming fax based on Caller ID

John Rowan wrote:

We started receiving numerous incoming advertisements on our hylafax implementation again. I called the number on the advertisement and they hang up when I tell them they are violating the

Junk Fax Law - The Complete Statute
47 U.S.C. Section 227.  Restrictions on
Use of Telephone Equipment

Is there a way to reject incoming calls from their phone number?

Yes. Use DynamicConfig with the "RejectCall" feature. You'll probably want to search the archive for some user experience on that... if it rings a long time it may only end up answering it again.

Thanks,