Re: [hylafax-users] html questions

On Thursday 18 Oct 2007, Bezaleel Support wrote:
> I am not sure that HTML's width attribute supports the use of inches (ex
> - width="7.712in"). However, it does appear that CSS does support layout
> in inches. You may want to try to set a div such as <div width="7.712in"
> height="10.212in"> ....content..... </div>

You certainly can use centimetres as units in CSS, and "US Letter" paper
measures 21.6 by 27.9cm.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that html2ps
doesn't support CSS properly.

You might do better to generate PostScript directly from your application,
rather than generating HTML and then using html2ps.  But without knowing more
of the application and how it is used, it would be hard to say.

--
AJS
(insert figure one before at sign if replying off-list)