[hylafax-users] R: PDF Attachment Corruption

I have a checklist of packages that need to be installed.
you can check if you are missing anything

I am used to use suse, so maybe package names are different, anyway...

you need:
ImageMagick to see faxes via webmin
ghostscript-library, ghostscript fonts-std ghostscript fonts-other
"sharutils" which provides uuencode (otherwise no convertion from tiff to
pdf, i.e.)
"metamail"
gcc-c++
getty (package mgetty) !!!
tiff  (package tiff) !!!
libtiff-devel installato !!!

If any of these packages were installed AFTER hylafx installation, I
discovered
I need to make faxsetup run again (actually I don't know why.. but i faced
it several times...)

I hope this could help you

Andrea