[hylafax-users] dynamic change header information

Hello,
  Is it possible dynamically change header information? For example, I have a lot of modems, and if I get mail from my customer, I retrieve his company information from database, and put to "From JSC Testing Company" and so on. Now this header is in config.ttyIAX0 as LocalIdentifier, and with command "sed" I can easy replace this string, but maybe is easiest way (with sendfax) ?
Thanks

--
Pagarbiai  / Best Regards,
Giedrius Augys