Re: [hylafax-users] Database Support

Hi All,

I am resending this email, as my original one didn't appear to go through :/

Thanks
Bruce

Bruce McAlister wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Does HylaFAX/HylaFAX+ have support for database connectivity?
>
> What I mean is, is it possible to get HylaFAX to write it's send/receive
> logs (amongst some things) to a database?
>
> if not, can anyone offer any tips on how to work around this, is there a
> hook somewhere that could be exploited?
>
> Thanks
> Bruce

begin:vcard
fn:Bruce McAlister
n:McAlister;Bruce
org:Blueface Ltd
adr:;;8 Clanwilliam Terrace;Dublin;Dublin;Dublin 2;Ireland
email;internet:bruce.mcalister@xxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+353 1 524 2009
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.blueface.ie