Re: [hylafax-users] Database Support

There are numerous hooks in HylaFAX where you are able to hook-in to a database.

For example, in HylaFAX+ (which you are using) you can use the etc/FaxAccounting hook as a way to trigger database insertion for any set of data that is written to etc/xferfaxlog (see 'man xferfaxlog'). That's usually my favorite place to hook-in to a database. You could, also use FaxNotify, FaxDispatch, or AuditHook... but their usage is typically designed for a slightly different purpose than you have explained here.

Thanks,

Lee.

Bruce McAlister wrote:

Hi All,

I am resending this email, as my original one didn't appear to go through :/

Thanks
Bruce

Bruce McAlister wrote:

Hi All,

Does HylaFAX/HylaFAX+ have support for database connectivity?

What I mean is, is it possible to get HylaFAX to write it's send/receive
logs (amongst some things) to a database?

if not, can anyone offer any tips on how to work around this, is there a
hook somewhere that could be exploited?

Thanks
Bruce