[hylafax-users] Lucent Agere Modem on FreeBSD

I just got a new screaming AMD64 machine but it came
with a Lucent Agere chip modem and I assume this is a
Winmodem. I'm running FreeBSD and found a port called
ltmdm which is supposed to be the driver for Lucent
Winmodem and can get you working with FreeBSD.

I got the driver to kldload but now the only docs I
find on it call it /dev/cual0 which when I try gets me
nowhere.

Does anyone have some advice on this with FreeBSD? I
have used my FreeBSD server with Hylafax for almost
four years now and hate to hook up an old external
modem for this.