[hylafax-users] Unreadable tagline

After a month of running HylaFAX+, I've just installed it on a central
server, and it's working amazingly well.

Except for one small problem.  Even though we're sending in high resolution,
the tagline is basically unreadable.  I can make out about half the letters.
The rest of the fax is gorgeous.

Font problem, perhaps?  But I've got no idea where to start looking for
another font, nor why this one suddenly went bad when moved to another
server.  Identical OS (RHEL5), both running the latest HylaFAX+.

Pointers in the right direction appreciated...