[hylafax-users] R: Re: How to decrease time before sending a fax

I tried to put some ! in the config.ttys0, but the time before compose
telephone number didn't decrease. Always 15 seconds.
This is my config.
ttys0:

CountryCode:            39
AreaCode:               06
FAXNumber:              +39.06.3293245
LongDistancePrefix:
InternationalPrefix:    039
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          on
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "NothingSetup"
TagLineFont:
etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          ""
MaxRecvPages:           25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and
hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class1          # use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:              57600           # rate for DCE-DTE
communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # RTS/CTS flow
control assumed
#
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT\Q1           # set desired
flow control method
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT\Q3           # set
desired flow control method
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D3           #
setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1
# setup so DCD follows carrier
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s
#
# Happy
days!  This modem has proper support for querying
# the model,
manufacturer, and firmware revision!
#
ModemMfrQueryCmd:       !
AT+FMFR?
ModemModelQueryCmd:     !AT+FMDL?
ModemRevQueryCmd:       !
AT+FREV?

Class1PPMWaitCmd:       "<delay\0727>"  # \072 == :  to avoid
awk problem
Class1TCFWaitCmd:       "<delay\0727>"
Class1EOPWaitCmd:       "<delay\0729>"
Class1SwitchingCmd:
"<delay\0727>"  # assumption: +FRS not supported

Can I improve this
file to decrease the time before composing number?
My server is in a
virtual machine, 2 processors. My modem is a Nortek Kronos External
connected on COM2
Thanks in advance for your help

----Messaggio
originale----