[hylafax-users] FTP client limits

Hi,
I'm experiencing problems connecting to Hylafax FTP server. Sometimes it stops answering or the connection is "closed by remote host" without any message.
There's some configuration of ftp server where can I specify maximum number of connections or something similar?
And there's a way to log ftp connections and dialogs in order to debug what is happening? I cannot act on the client side cause I've different types of client spread in different machines.
Thanks in advance.