Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Client for Ubuntu ?

Chris Weiss wrote:
On 9/12/07, Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think spadmin permit to add printer only if you have all cups*
packages installed (cups, cupsys-bsd and cupsys-client)

doesn't openoffice just use the cups printers? the same instructions should easily adapt to the gnome printer config or the cups web interfac
+ Ok, yesterday, i tried the fax from ubuntu, well i can do fax and success from Applications - Accessories - Text Editor, so when i do print, there is option of HylaFAX in printer list, then i enter my other fax number... it's works!

Well, still the problem.. why the print feature to HylaFAX not universal? I mean, in windows when you use WinprintHylaFAX it's very flexible, you can use print to fax feature from any program (word, openoffice, image viewer, pdf reader, etc) as long there is print feature.
But why i should add one by one in ubuntu?
Ok, at least i need to have print to fax feature for Text Editor, OpenOffice.org (writer & calc), Evince (PDF Reader) and Image Viewer.
Any help? well, i haven't tried whether evince and image viewer in ubuntu have print to fax feature, i will report again my investigation tomorrow.

thanks,
Yudi