Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Client for Ubuntu ?

# aptitude install gfax hylafax-client

Installation is ok.. then i tried follow this step:
http://gfax.cowlug.org/FAQ

4) (Q) How do I send faxes from OpenOffice programs?
(A) To create a printer so you can fax via OpenOffice follow these steps:
1) Run the OpenOffice printer admin program "oopadmin"
2) Choose "New Printer"
3) Choose "Add a printer", DO NOT choose "Connect a fax device"
4) Choose "Apple LaserWriter" as a printer (see note 1)
5) In the "Choose a command line dialog" enter "gfaxlpr"
6) In "Choose a name" replace Apple LaserWriter" with "Gfax - Fax sender".
7) Click "Finish"

You can now use Gfax from OpenOffice.
Note 1: You can choose any printer other than the Apple LaserWriter
as long as it is a postscript printer. Gfax will only work with postscript printer drivers. I have always had good luck with the Apple LaserWriter

1st.. there is no oopadmin, I use ubuntu 7.04 and openoffice.org already included on that installation, ok i found spadmin at /usr/lib/openoffice/program
I run ./spadmin
But i can not add a printer, it's grey (not selectable), i just can Connect a fax device and something like PDF..

How to add printer to HylaFAX ?