Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 2.4.4.1-3 on Ubuntu 7.04 Libtif 3.8.2-6

Hi Jeff,

Il giorno ven, 07/09/2007 alle 09.27 +1000, Jeff Willson ha scritto:
> Many thanks for the reply
>
> Being new to Linux I may have misquoted the version no
>
> I am running Ubuntu 7.04 and the version no of Hylafax reported in the
> package manager is 2.4.3.1.
>
> As best I can determine this is actually version 4.3.1 of Hylafax and
> for some reason Ubuntu put a 2 in front of it.
[...]

Ubuntu 7.04 was shipped before the release of 4.4.1. Please download the
latest packages from the Debian archive. If you have an i386
architecture, you may use those links:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/h/hylafax/hylafax-client_4.4.1-2_i386.deb
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/h/hylafax/hylafax-server_4.4.1-2_i386.deb

then install the packages via "dpkg -i filename.deb filenane2.deb". The
installation will run faxsetup for you and will restart hylafax.

Let we know if the new version fix the problem.