Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 1:10 PM
Subject: [hylafax-users] Upgrading Hylafax hylafax-4.3.3-1fc6 to Hylafax 5.1.8

Shalom everyone !
I'm currently using Hylafax 4.3.3 installed with the fc6 rpm.
I want to upgrade to 5.1.8 (hylafax-5.1.8-1fc7.i386.rpm)
What's the best upgrade path ? Remove the 4.3.3 rpm and the install 5.1.8 rpm, or just install the new one over the old ?
If I install over, will it keep all the changes I've made to "notify" and others, Or will I need to change things at the new version manually ?

Tips would be appreciated !

Thanks,

      Eliran.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions