----Messaggio originale----
Da: antselva@xxxxxxxxxx
Data: 31/08/2007 12.41
A: <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Ogg: External Modem ISDN

Hi,

I need help.

I would like to use hylafax with mi external modem ISDN connected by
ttyS0

Some one can tell if Hylafax support ISDN modem connected by yytS0 ??

Some one can help to configure correctly the capi.conf file ??

My modem is a ASUSCOM 200 TA, someone have experience with it ??

Many thanks in advantage

Best regards

Antonio