Re: [hylafax-users] First page on email

Igor Neves wrote:

In the original script
"http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/misc/mail2sendfax"; the
attachments are not handled?

No, the attachments are handled. It would be rather useless if it didn't handle attachments.

If you dont use faxmail, you cant parse multiple attachements, right?

I don't know exactly to what non-faxmail thing you refer to, but no, other things can handle multiple attachments.

The 'faxmail -n -N -T' does not work for me, even if i use that
options. it leads always with blank pages, and missed last page, and
stuff like that.

Can you provide me with the e-mail that ends up with blank pages or missed last page or stuff like that? Don't forward the e-mail to me, just send it to me as if you were sending it to the faxmail gateway.

Thanks,