Re: [hylafax-users] Dispatch fax via device?

贵东 孙 wrote:

> two WHFC client,client1(login=mars, use modem1),client2(login=hyt, use
> modem2),then I want the fax via ttyx0 can only be seen by client1,but
> client2 cannot see it.

Traditionally HylaFAX has allowed hfaxd users to view all files in all
of the queues, including (and especially) the recvq.

You *may* be able to implement what you want by using JobProtection in
hfaxd.conf (see 'man hfaxd'), by assigning unique uids to each user (see
'man hosts.hfaxd'), and then by chown'ing the recvq TIFF file in your
FaxDispatch to the appropriate uid.

(I say "may" because I don't know if JobProtection applies to recvq or
not... it should if it doesn't, though.)

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hfaxd.php
http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hosts.hfaxd.php