Re: [hylafax-users] Having problems running sendfax from a bash script.

Well I'm sending just find using the solution below but there is still one things I need to do. I'd like to check the error code that sendfax returns, I assume it returns one, so I can return a error if the sendfax failed. So far I've not been able to get the return code. Can some one point me in the right direction?

John Warren