[hylafax-users] Cover page, different for different users

I have a client who is expanding their business, to include providing services for others.

They want to be able to differentiate where the FAX delivered, based on who the client is.  Right now, all incoming faxes (4 pots lines, roll over) are forwarded to a single mailbox (email).

They do have a T1, and they are interested in dumping the POTS lines, but I hesitate to go there.  The T1 could provide DID.

Second, they want to be able to use different cover pages, depending on the customer.  Right now the client we are using WHFC does not allow selection, on the fly.

joe a.